Friday, June 15, 2012

Where we belong.

neglectful silence, soothing you now, yet it hurts me, I hear nothing.
every minute seems drawn and dark, 
when days creep by so stealthy and slow. 
knowing your need, this a time for selfish self and simplicity, 
I hope though, that I dwell there for you, in your heart, in your thoughts, loves final truth.
or is that break too blissful a blessing, no hardship, no loss there sprung, no love.

My muse afar my head so tangled. Futures questions clambering inside me.
so unstoppable my resolve, holding on to shreds left, chance like cracks of light.
whatever hope we there have, wherever, in dark distance you keep.
sure to me my heart will stay affixed upon yours, and through alien tempest,
through hopeless plains our fight can continue there, seeking out the best,
searching to keep each other close, close where we belong, one day together.




No comments:

Post a Comment