Silence, my enemy, the place of whispers within, a creeping finger, laying doubt at my feet,
So capricious in her air is she, how suddenly my waking dream does end.
the dream a love exclaimed, so loud and wonderful in verse. A true love washing over me,
This summers day expressed, now silent in its chorus. I assure my heart tis silent only, not gone.
A love so strong when unlocked I feel, like his love for me it burns bright and wonderful,
my sadness like broken glass, all over me it sticks, I look around to see only depraved and lustful eyes,
a helpless endless band of nothing, nobody. He stands for me waiting, above the ocean filth,
looking at me now with eyes of affection deep, and boundless worried care, I see his smile, missing me.
Waiting now its pain stretched across my chest. The unknown gnawing at me,
I seek truth but fear its edge, its stark and clumsy advance, unwanted grope a kiss tried and failed,
the antic in my head now acted and that dark imagination driving forward my anger and anguish.
Long for her gentle hand in mine to hold and to all fears dispel in her loving kisses embrace.
Return to him now, away from all my hate, to that one who knows my every frown, my every darkness.
In his words, his face, I see a worried heart, a love to move my legs when I fall down,
and in my quiet to draw me close. No more delay in my words no longer do I wait,
To him I run and in his arms my love expressed, and tightly by his warming smile do I hold, not letting go.
No comments:
Post a Comment