Tuesday, May 15, 2012

She will choose Chaos.

Too strong a love is this, that partings dawn hath too cold a bite,
drawing blood along its edge, fresh and bright and hot.
The intertwining too twined tight, the tug, that pull, so weak to move.
Earthly wants turn to air and dust, and about mine stinging eyes it whirls and is gone.

Joy abandoned now, a wandering need, a desire for chaos.
beaten I lie, between my fists. Pound by pound I feel the flesh from bone be peeled,
naked then I writhe, prone, exposed, to clawing talons below, those seething, pulsing figures,
from the darkness they wait, heavy hands push deep, gripping in lustful spasm.

I look on, no cry can I make, my hands hold nothing, hanging down so helpless,
The past is passing me in my mind, I spread it around my feet,
So delicate those times gone by, I gaze at them, and one last cry I utter,
I look up, soon She will choose chaos and I will watch and stand strong for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment